April 12th
Don't Fucking accuse me of stealing, I found the ez-link there lying there, I DIDNT STEAL! and You shouldn't even run your mouth without finding out the truth.
Ok, badminton was fun, even though i lost to joko, lol. It was tiring man, the service over thing, went back and forth at the 15 point mark. dang, LOL! But still lost lah, nothing to say, but FUN, so what the heck with the results man! =D And and, I saw fadzulie when I was on my way back, I was on the bus,though I didnt talk to him or anything but seems to me, he's doing great man. So what the heck. =)) Take care dude!!
Other then that, pretty much nothing to blog about already, except for that fucking ez-link thing, that shit ass card was lying down there when i saw it, i just pick that shit up, and people thought i stole that shit, fuck. Dont run your mouth without knowing what exactly happened. Im pissed for sure man, FUCK.
B
The Hate U Gave Lil Infants Fucks Everybody.
-T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E-
Ok, badminton was fun, even though i lost to joko, lol. It was tiring man, the service over thing, went back and forth at the 15 point mark. dang, LOL! But still lost lah, nothing to say, but FUN, so what the heck with the results man! =D And and, I saw fadzulie when I was on my way back, I was on the bus,though I didnt talk to him or anything but seems to me, he's doing great man. So what the heck. =)) Take care dude!!
Other then that, pretty much nothing to blog about already, except for that fucking ez-link thing, that shit ass card was lying down there when i saw it, i just pick that shit up, and people thought i stole that shit, fuck. Dont run your mouth without knowing what exactly happened. Im pissed for sure man, FUCK.
B
The Hate U Gave Lil Infants Fucks Everybody.
-T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home